Thursday, June 9, 2011

this and that....


thought I'd put a few words down to you faithful followers or to the newbies out there....summer is here at last....the sun is shining down and the streets are bustling with happy people...and i am on vacation as i write this....but one thing is still prevalent in my home stereo....MUSIC !...yes sir music is in my blood...I'm currently listening to a pretty eclectic mix these days.....bruce cockburn's new album...which is pretty darn good....jamie cullum's last album ..which i like better with every spin...loudon wainright iii...i bought a couple of used cds of his while in halifax on my solo trip....and jimmy rankin's new album..which has a lot of great songs on it...my fave right now being "lost".....well I'll leave you with this thought.....music is the language of the soul...isn't it not??
cheers for now........

No comments:

Post a Comment